Friday, June 4, 2010

Facebook

I promise this page will start looking less empty soon!  I have spent every evening working on the shower for this weekend and I can't wait to show you the final product!  Check back in on Monday for all the details!

Meanwhile, if you have a second, please go to my facebook page and become a fan.  I need 25 people to be able to customize the facebook URL, but here's hoping that number continues to grow well beyond that!  If you have a blog, please feel free to post about this new venture and spread the word to your family and friends.  Even if you're not local, I can still design from a distance! :).

Up next: another baby shower, this time, for a boy!  I don't want to give away all the details yet, but it involves seersucker, red ribbons...and donuts!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment