Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inspired by Popsicles


Do you ever have those moments where you just see something and it sparks one thought that leads into a hundred more?  Well, last night I saw a popsicle and started mentally planning an entire party around it!

The invitations, the favors, the menu, the decor...all based off of a popsicle...how cute?!  I'm sure it's been done before, but I'd rather not know and just run with the thoughts that are milling around in my mind.  I'm writing all of them down so that when the opportunity arises, there will be a festive popsicle party! :)  I would love to know how to make pointy popsicles as in the picture above (found on this blog).  If anyone knows where I can purchase a mold like that, do tell!  I do love all the varieties of popsicle molds that Tovolo offers.  I could see this being not only a great kids party, but also a fun adult party as well.  Maybe there would be cocktail-inspired popsicles??  You could even combine the two and have a fun family outdoor get-together and have a popsicle party for all ages!

The possibilities are endless...as are the varieties of popsicles.  Anyone else craving a creamy chocolate jell-o pop about now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment